May 14, 2020 Update
Our hearts go out to those who have been affected by recent events.
The guidelines by state and local officials have recently changed.
Our Indianapolis Locations:
Starting May 15: Up to 25 people may gather in our locations.
Our Anderson, IN Location:
Starting today: Up to 25 people may gather in our location.
Starting May 24*: Up to 100 people may gather in our location.
* Please note this is subject to change by state or local officials.
All locations we continue to be unable to offer food or beverage services.
We have and will continue to offer, at no charge, live streaming broadcast services for families to view from anywhere in the world.
All arrangements can be made by phone and we offer an online booking capability on our website.
When you visit our locations, please follow all appropriate guidelines, including the following:
- maintain 6 ft of distance from each other, including our staff.
- wear a cloth face covering.
- wash your hands before your visit.
- stay home if you are sick.
- stay home if you have been exposed to Covid-19 within the past 20 days.
- notify us if you or your loved one has or has been exposed to Covid-19 prior to any onsite visit.
We are always available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please know that we are here for anything you may need to honor life, support loved ones and begin the healing process.
The safety and well-being of you, your family, and your friends is of the utmost importance. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: (317) 637-3733. We are available 24/7.
Thank you for placing your trust in us.
Eddie Beagles, CFSP